Fiber Optic Cable, Black Skin PMMA End Glow Cables for Star Sky Ceiling Led Lighting 100M (0.04in)
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Fiber Optic Cable, Black Skin PMMA End Glow Cables for Star Sky Ceiling Led Lighting 100M (0.04in) by Shine at nabaepress.com. MPN: B0721WRP9W. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. [About us] Shine Electronics is a supplier that providing high quality fiber optic lights. We support customized products. No charge for
Shine Electronics is a supplier that providing high quality fiber optic lights. We support customized products. No charge for customization! If you order more than 3 sets, you can get an additional 3% discount. Welcome to customize all kinds of fiber optic sets for free! (3 making days)
Features & Highlights
- No electricity at the point of illumination- fiber optic cables carry only light to the point of illumination. The illuminator and the electricity that powers it can be many yards away from the objects or areas being lit. For fountains, pools, spas, steam showers or saunas - fiber optic systems are the safest way to provide illumination.
- No heat at the point of illumination - fiber optic cables carry no heat to the point of illumination. No more hot display cases and no more burns from overheated lamps and fixture, and if you're lighting heat-sensitive materials like food, flowers, cosmetics or fine art, you can have bright, focused light without heat or heat damage.
- No UV rays at the point of illumination - fiber optic cables carry no destructive UV rays to the point of illumination, which is why the world's great museums often use fiber optic lighting to protect their ancient treasures.
- Easy and/or remote maintenance - whether the issue is access or convenience, fiber optic systems can make re-lamping a breeze. For fixtures that are difficult to access, the illuminator can be located in a place that's easier to reach, and for multiple small lights (stair lights, paver lights or chandeliers) changing a single illuminator lamp re-lamps every light at once.
- For preserving fragile and precious items, fiber optic systems provide bright but gentle light.