Petoskey Stone Decorative chain pull for fans and lights | Made in Michigan
Petoskey Stone Decorative chain pull for fans and lights | Made in Michigan by Galaxy Gifts at nabaepress.com. MPN: 43307-12565. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These beautiful lamp or fan pulls are made of THE STATE STONE OF MICHIGAN! Petoskey stones were formed during the Devonian Period and are 350 MILLION
Features & Highlights
- BEAUTIFUL, FUNCTIONAL AND DECORATIONAL! MADE WITH AUTHENTIC PETOSKEY STONES!
- HIGH QUALITY CRAFTMANSHIP! Each stone is drilled and securely attached. Comes with a 12 inch chrome beaded chain with connector.
- MADE IN MICHIGAN! The Petoskey Stone is a variety of calcite, it was formed by the fossilization of ancient coral Hexagonaria, and is found only in Northern Michigan. Each Petoskey Stone has a unique honeycomb pattern that will add beauty and class to any room!
- EACH PIECE IS UNIQUE! Though similar in size and appearance, the actual stones range around 1.5" around. *NO TWO ARE ALIKE! PHOTOS ARE FOR REPRESENTATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
- NATURALLY POLISHED STONES! NO CHEMICAL LACQUERS OR POLISHES!
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.41 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|